Old December 6th 17, 06:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

Default Some Historical Dates

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 11:26:20 AM UTC-7, Chris.B wrote:

That's easy for you to say! 1461 is an absolute martyr to heliocentriffical spin
on the blind bends of our differential orbital nodes of inferior, processional
[iodal] wobblitudedness as a disadvantageous, minourly, latitudinal, relative
velocities of planetoidal doobriwatsits before half past 13 cycloidals of
Marchiness. Isn't it?

Given that Oriel36 is in Ireland, I suppose it is somewhat appropriate that you
appear to be a fan of James Joyce, specifically Finnegan's Wake...

John Savard