Old May 18th 17, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

I predicted a snowy Winter up you way.You get a lot of wind coming up the coast.We got lots of rain this Winter.6 inches here is a lot.Go figure. Warmer and sunny as I type.T shirt weather till Nov. Van will have 80,000 miles by July.Running great,ad looking good.Its a classic,and gets a lot of attention. Have a lawyer for my falling case.I think my age will make the settlement small.Let you know. Treber