Old August 4th 20, 10:48 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Physics Devastated by Einstein's Constant-Speed-of-Light Falsehood

Any relevant experiment (Michelson-Morley, Pound-Rebka, Doppler) has unambiguously proved that the speed of light is VARIABLE AS PER NEWTON. However Einstein's relativity is an all-powerful ideology: white automatically becomes black "if the hierarchical Church defines it thus":

Ignatius of Loyola: "We should always be prepared so as never to err to believe that what I see as white is black, if the hierarchical Church defines it thus."

See more he https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev