Old September 16th 17, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default DOW Jones hits new high ...

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 4:47:47 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 3:40:38 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Liberals are addled ... the half-breed had no hand in it, da Bitch is
still whining and blaming everyone else, while The Donald keeps
trucking along. Facts speak for themselves ....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

... which is why Liberals are so confused ... facts are an alien
concept to them and their stale brains ...

So what do you think, Hägar? Will the Trump rally last out the rest of
the
year? Should I take my profits now, or stay the course with my penny
stock
holdings?

Double-A

*** If I were you, I'd collect all the soda cans you can. With The
Donald stoking the economy, the price of aluminum is going up.
Supply and demand. Also gear up your dumpster diving activities,
for people on the run to make more money are more likely to
discard a half eaten Big Mac and ketchup soaked fries. If you
need help, contact noTroll ... he knows all about road kill.

The refund given for cans and bottles here in Oregon has recently increased
from 5 cents to 10 cents! That business is booming! And it has happened
since Trump became President!

Double-A

*** He's looking out for the schlepps of this world. Have you told
treBert yet ???

***Hagar has been hoping that CA would provide a "bounty" on those 1 pint
liquor bottles and their brown bag covers that infest his trailer park and
its sewage lagoon/recreational swimming area.

WOW ... talk about stupidity reigning supreme ...