Old July 28th 10, 03:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy,uk.philosophy.atheism,gac.physics.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,sci.astro.planetarium
​ JeffRelf.F-M.FM ​@.

Default ​ The static, immutable, immobile, changeless and choiceless cosmos.

PRE
You(Painius) said Dr. Verlinde asserts that gravity doesn't exist and
that Rodrian “ seemed to agree with him by welcoming him to the club. ”.

I don't see where Verlinde claimed “Gravity doesn't exist”.
Who's Rodrian ? Apparently, WikiPedia doesn't know about him.

Verlinde prefers soft statistics over hard precision, it seems.
General Relativity is precise, Quantum Mechanics is vague.

What do I call the “alive cosmos”, “God” ? you ask.

I call it “the cosmos”.

To us, the moslty·ignorant, it appears to be “alive”,
because it, like us, consumes eXergy(fuel).

If we could know absolutely everything as it is, in 4·D,
we'd see that it was static, immutable, immobile,
changeless and choiceless.

img Src="http://www.spiritual-minds.com/religion/map_world_religions.gif"
Alt="Map of the world's religions."