Old November 20th 17, 03:31 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default US moon landing FAKED? Photo of astronaut's visor 'PROVES NASA staged Apollo 17 mission'

In article ,
says...

Jeff Findley wrote:

The Apollo lunar missions happened. There is no doubt.

It was all set up as a hoax. Stanley Kubrick was responsible for the
films. He insisted on shooting on location, so they had to go to the
Moon after all...

LOL! It was certainly the only way to get the set and the physics
right.

Jeff