View Single Post
Old December 20th 13, 06:40 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Tilt/Inclination and climate

On Friday, December 20, 2013 4:38:21 PM UTC, wrote:
And how, exactly, does what you have written here differ from the mainstream scientific consensus?

What experimental and/or observational evidence are you offering to support any differences.

No sense in talking about dishonorable people,after all,I quite enjoyed that time when you created a game for me and the rest of the forum,didn't have to play yourself and still lost -

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...B1-25-false%5D

The others won't forgive you but then again,they have proven themselves to be every bit as dull and dreary in the astronomical department.

Now,empiricists can't talk to each other as they barely understand their own system or ,more accurately,chant voodoo at terms which Sir Isaac had definite notions of such as absolute/relative time,space and motion. Congratulations to so many who scam the public day in and day out however I have these issues to present whether there is movement on the issues or not.

As the only person ever to lose a game he didn't even have to play,be content with that dubious distinction but to be honest,you don't speak for anyone here as they are no better or worse than you are.