Old February 27th 04, 06:24 PM
Len

Default Working Hand In Glove

(Derek Lyons) wrote in message ...
(Len) wrote:
Initial installation of "stuff" and periodic updating
would be inside work with largely prefabricated items.

ROTFL.

You make it sound so *simple*.

D.

I should add one more thought to my earlier response.

I am in awe of the potential of AI--particularly what
you refer to as "stage presence." And this is indeed
very compley, but well worthwhile. However, I think
dumber robotics--combined with nearby human intelligence
--could be quite appropriate for assembly-on-orbit
operations.

I would welcome AI-class robots. However, my reference
to "robots repositioning themselves" should have read as
robots capable of being repositioned for performing
basically repetitive tasks.

Best regards,
Len (Cormier)
PanAero, Inc.