Old July 22nd 08, 01:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default astro: m8

John N. Gretchen III wrote:
Thanks Richard, I just went out and secured the roll-off roof with
hurricane straps and screwed the door shut...

Richard Crisp wrote:

nice one John

sounds like you may have Dolly coming to visit....

Hello Dolly is a bit dated but may be appropriate later this week for
you.

Hope it goes some place else for your sake

rdc

John N. Gretchen III
N5JNG NCS304
http://www.tisd.net/~jng3

That's one of your best. Sorry but your web files are too big for my
slow internet connection. Living in the boonies we don't have much
choice in internet, slow and very slow are about it unless you want to
pay through the nose, 3 times what I paid for 15x the speed in Nebraska.
So I go with slow and pass up files over 1 meg.

My wife went through one hurricane when she lived in Biloxi some 20+
years ago. She vows never again. We'd be on the highway about now.
Scopes in the car of course. We should be safe up here but have been
ducking tornados, which are usually rare here but not this year. One
within a couple miles and the storm felled me a good three years of
firewood. But I put out my back working on it so they will have to wait
a bit to get processed into firewood.

You look rather exposed down there from the Google Earth view. Maybe
Dolly will be a dud.

Rick