Old March 16th 09, 12:06 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.astro
Androcles[_8_]

Default Wombat Wilson's Wobbly Worbits revisited.

"Dr. Henri Wilson" hw@.. wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 05:34:22 -0000, "Androcles"

wrote:

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...lsonMethod.xls

In it's simplest form with all constants removed, sheet 1 is supposed to
be a circle. Wilson computes half-way round and mirrors the other half,
which I have duplicated.

Some of Wilson's actual code has been converted to spreadsheet form
and is shown on sheet 2. Naturally I'm not about to create a 100,000
element array on a spreadsheet, but the part of the curve shown speaks
for itself. Feel free to modify the initial values in the yellow boxes.

Wilson seems to be under the illusion that he can generate an ellipse
solely from Newtonian Mechanical extrapolation but Newtonian
Mechanics also allows for precession, which is what we have.

Wilson is clearly quite insane if he thinks that is "far superior"
to http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...rbit/Orbit.xls
which uses Kepler's equation.

Perhaps some kind soul will explain his error to the poor boy (or put
him in a straight jacket where he belongs).

You are already threatened with one defamation case, why try to get
yourself
another?
Your professional jealousy will get you into a lot of trouble before
you're
much older.
Accept it, your variable star program is **** compared with mine.

Wilson, and you are a ****ing liar. Sue me.