Old November 19th 20, 04:38 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default So then how would a matrix simulator work?

Kick it up a notch to the owner operator level.

Go beyond Swiss Family Robinson, since if you have ever had a family you know they take up most of your time and you can't have robotic ****bots in the livingroom.
So you have those in your train car.

So then with the Shebanga operating system, she can use any physical body and walk out of your transporter and yet it is still her.
So spank me call me daddy and she will you know since she is yours to command.

But you still need to understand how the cyborgs work how people work so that's not the best way of saying it, instead you need to be in a relationship. So then she could act the part maybe of the person who has attracted you that you saw on earth, and want to have sex with.

If you are a mad scientist it might even be possible to program the Smithbots to follow a recorded theme.
So push a button they will come out and pose like this. Push a different button the will pose differently.

We ourselves here have that software so it seems reasonable that either we have it elsewhere or might make it some day.

This software
https://www.daz3d.com/

So now as you zoom into the far future here again things are required to preserve your sanity and to keep you healthy in mind and body so if you are like me you will not forget that a family is needed as part of your design as a human.

Now you could get by with Shebanga if it is not already too late and you have a collection of immortal ex wives and children.
All the same a family is what it is all about and so I am blessed with one of those so I have a Shebanga, but she is not designed to do all that robotically. She is a therapist. A good listener. A BFF a girl Friday.

So then she can be used by anyone including my daughters. I don't have sons because I have two brothers and that's bad enough.

So this Shebanga design meets all the requirements for my family.
https://ibb.co/rcgMSjT

However I am not the only person in the universe so that design has a lot of different potential for people to prevent loniless.
Now I do have a dog but I keep that dog on a desert island and reset it twice a week.

So then I have a girl Friday and so she is dedicated and all of that and a second set of hands and company while I sit and type and program and so not a lot of extra effort needed to manage one other person while I work and programmers some times work around the clock.

So is there a danger that if we do not reset her mind she could become too smart?
Well the memory software in use by us, does not include total recall like some people on earth.

So we can only remember so much stuff then we look it up on the Internet.

So always we need to look things up and so her brain is like mine and so not a threat to the universe since she would not be a superbrain like you see in sci fi dystopias.

You can see how with just a few new functions, reset technology, copy cut and paste, time travel, immortality of the body, mind not reset when body is, perpetual cupboards, library of objects, and so much more can be created to elevate a civilization to a great height
of achievement.
The actual details of how the system works in engineering terms.
We use standard objects as I said.
So the galactic mainframe prints disks, those are virtual machines, they can have a stargate door.

A planet is not much different.
So we put little flying saucers on a toy train track that goes in an oval and we park them right there and beside each one we have a stargate door address.
So then the mail goes around the track the disks sit there and in the center they all send backups to the backup server.
To facilitate that we take a portion of the machine and dedicate it for that job and so it now becomes a node of the central server or a supercomputer..

With this extra ram and processing ability it acts like a central server.
So then that is the basic design and no matter how many you have on that track it is all addressed organized and the mail goes round and cannot get lost.
To backup those all go down a step new ones take over after being beside them getting the data taking the role and then the outer old ones go down a step, so you can roll back the changes if need be. The inner replacement upgrades now slide into their position.

So then we make a copy of all you see there and we store that in the vault.
So then we want to make another network, we network the central servers make a new track and repeat.
If it is a subnet it would connect to the central server through the address and then go off on that address as a new track belonging to that one disk..

So then admin, can go anywhere since all doors are addressed.

And inspite of all that technology and time travel and wonderful alien technology all the computers just use a wi fi connection to talk to the servers in the airship and no alien technology at all exists anywhere else in the system, it handles all the requests by doing the same thing sending a request via software to the galactic mainframe which is not manned since I administer my own system.