Old August 5th 08, 09:29 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
William R. Mattil

Default The Rosette Nebula in Monoceros

Greg Crinklaw wrote:
Bill,

William R. Mattil wrote:
ukastronomy wrote:
The Rosette Nebula in Monoceros

Martin,

Seems to me that there should be a *lot* more data there than is seen
in your image. New Mexico Skies is up pretty high ......

Yes, five minute exposures are way too short for our skies unless the
moon is up.

I think you are wasting your time. This guy spams various forums with
links to his web site but seldom seems interested in discussing his
posts or anything else. In my experience criticism, no matter how well
intended or constructive, is wasted on him.

Hi Greg,

FWIW I agree. You can lead a horse to water but it's not that easy to
get him up on ski's.

I'll not waste my time further with him.

Thanks

Bill