Old December 10th 18, 03:47 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

Default Lat/Long and timekeeping system for Mars

On Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 11:06:59 AM UTC-7, Davoud wrote:

I wonder if Quadibloc knows that Machu Picchu is 9km from a rail
station and that, if further help is needed, one can look for the lodge
and the Machu Picchu snack bar!?

Well, I did realize it was a tourist destination. But it doesn't have
its own airport. I thought one would have to go at least part of the way
by picturesque means such as riding on a donkey.

As for Macizo del Auyán-tepui, nobody goes there anymore. Too crowded.

I hope that old joke isn't the only way in which you are joking. It is
an ecologically sensitive area, and thus I would have expected the local
authorities to be protecting it.

Although in Venezuela, the government has other concerns at the moment.

John Savard