Old January 6th 19, 08:49 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Back to supernova geometry

Unfortunately theorists/celestial sphere enthusiasts are severely limited in their reasoning and when they do encounter something new they are inclined to throw the kitchen sink at it. The idea that certain supernova represent a transition phase that give rise to a solar system within the framework of galactic motion rather than the death of a star is in its infancy but what exists as a narrative opens up channels rather than shuts them down so it is a take it or leave for those who have not entirely lost the ability to deal with physical considerations.

People do largely adopt the approaches I present here even when contributors within the newsgroup don't but more than once they adopt perspectives in a deficient way so it takes a little effort to restrain correcting them. The reasoning for certain supernova events in terms of a protoplanetary disk and ultimately the creation of a solar system is so diverse in terms of geometry and structure that I haven't seen a person that could follow the narrative in the way I wished so it only surfaces now and again as a concept.

The idea that a supernova exploded somewhere else and left material for the creation of our planet and the rest of the planets within the solar system is neither here nor there but the specific supernova transition phase where the loss of mass of the progenitor supernova star translates into a smaller Sun with planets, moons, asteroids, comets and all the material external to the Sun.

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap141110.html