Old June 21st 16, 04:11 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Leaning tower of falcon 9

On 2016-06-20 17:30, Fred J. McCall wrote:

No. At the moment, this is the intended design goal. All evidence to
date indicates that design goal is being met.

Evidence based on 1 recovered stage 1. You are stating that the design
goal is being met based on that 1 point of data. I am stating it is too
early to state that it is being met.

You state that it can be reflow 10 times. I say that until they have
take a stage and reflown it multiple times, it is too early to say how
many times a stage can economically be reflown. ( refurb costs may
increase with number of flights for instance).

And I'm stating that you are a fool and wasting my time.

-- Thomas Jefferson