Old October 24th 05, 07:12 PM
Herb Schaltegger

Default Mercury's Double Sunrise

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:28:50 -0500, Matalog wrote
(in article ):

I know I have asked this question here before , but I forgot to save the
scenario in Starry Night.

Could any one tell me where is the best viewing point (or indeed any
viewpoint) on Mercury is to witness the Double Sunrise. Also, a date when
this happens would be handy. I'm trying to recreate it in Starry Night.

Thanks a lot.

You probably want to ask this in sci.astro.amateur

I use Starry Night Pro 5.7 but I've never tried to do what you're
asking.

--
"Fame may be fleeting but obscurity is forever." ~Anonymous
"I believe as little as possible and know as much as I can."