Old November 25th 17, 07:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_6_]

Default Meteor streak caught on cam across Phoenix sky

On Monday, 20 November 2017 04:57:47 UTC-5, Chris.B wrote:
On Monday, 20 November 2017 08:26:20 UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN45-UTm0nc

Wonder if that meteor can be located some how?

Imagine if one timed all the hours wasted by humanity watching YouTube videos when nothing [at all] is happening:

We could probably build several great pyramids [the hard way] per passing minute of every day of the year.

We need a real time app to remove the wasted time so we can watch more videos of nothing much at all happening to improve our cough "productivity."

Hope this helps?

More and more we are forced to slog through videos to get information when we could just as easily read about them and faster. Some of the videos are excruciatingly dull or badly-done. This was an exception, at least we weren't forced to watch commercials.