Old November 20th 17, 09:57 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default Meteor streak caught on cam across Phoenix sky

On Monday, 20 November 2017 08:26:20 UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN45-UTm0nc

Wonder if that meteor can be located some how?

Imagine if one timed all the hours wasted by humanity watching YouTube videos when nothing [at all] is happening:

We could probably build several great pyramids [the hard way] per passing minute of every day of the year.

We need a real time app to remove the wasted time so we can watch more videos of nothing much at all happening to improve our cough "productivity."

Hope this helps?