Old July 18th 17, 01:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default The Fermi Paradox

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

That age-old question: where are the Aliens ???

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fermi-par...191535302.html

One opinion has it that they are already here. Just like the
English deposited their prisoners at Sydney, Australia, in
the early 1800s, perhaps the advanced Milky Way denizens
deposited their retards here on Earth millennia ago ... after all,
just look a Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Jerry
Brown, or the entire CNN and MSNBC gang, not to mention
that mental wasteland aka the noTroll clan of Missoura ...

***What Hagar doesn't realize is that our space force has captured many
aliens. They're packed in large, aluminum boxes and placed on cement pads
in ****ty parts of town. On weekends, they're let out to go vroom, vroom
mother****ing.

good one, noTroll, As I said, you're living proof that the ancient

visitors to Earth did indeed **** retarded monkeys.

and the Hagar line evolved from the retarded monkeys that not even the
aliens would ****.