Old March 13th 07, 03:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

Default How does E=mc2 fit together with dark energy and dark matter?

"Painius" wrote in message
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Correct Officer Oc, that is very true yet the mainstream for
the most part prefers living in denial and none first cause explored
expanded model understandings. We can thread a needle with perfect
physical eyesight but the back is on the clock so we're blinded to full
physical spectrum. The laws of physics however extend to both the macro
and micro space reality, it takes daring imagination to apply those
extensions.

Thank you for your always valuable insight into deep field theory
dynamics.

He has no insights, only painfully pathetic "theories" that can't
withstand a
simple little prodding.

Well, not any of the pathetic prodding *you've*
come up with anyway. Why don't you _really_
challenge the idea, Phineas. If you truly don't
think that flowing space constantly enters the
atmosphere and causes gravity, then prove it
wrong...

Go jump off a building!

Painius, Gay-Duckie is a Limey and is therefore too stupid to find his way
to the roof of any building in Limeyland.

HJ