Old September 13th 17, 02:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Houston Houston, do you hear me?

On 2017-09-11 00:33, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Explain to me what Paris actually does even if your religion is true,
given that it essentially puts NO cap on China, the largest producer
of greenhouse gasses, or on India?

So you believe Trump and his cronies who consistently put out fake facts?

No, I believe the real facts. You, on the other hand, apparently
suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Paris accord takes into consideration per capita emissions.

Well, no. You really need to go read that thing.

-- Thomas Jefferson