Old September 11th 17, 06:01 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Elliot[_4_]

Default Houston Houston, do you hear me?

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Looks like you're the one wearing a blindfold. I've no more
'denied' that than I've agreed to it. The word I'm using is
'unproven' or 'undemonstrated'. And that is the simple fact. Even
the guys who study and predict hurricanes agree that they can't show
any causal link between warming, whether human caused or not, and an
increase in hurricane frequency and severity.

We've got a good crop of hurricanes this year.
Hurry and get one for yourself.

And this shows just what a brain damaged nitwit you are. "My buddy
Trump"? You need to start reading what people actually write rather
than what some stupid stereotype in your head would have written.

Doth spoke Fowl Mouth