Old January 14th 20, 12:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default SpaceX Dragon 2 In Flight Abort Test

Currently the SpaceX Dragon 2 In Flight Abort Test is scheduled for this
Saturday at 8:00 a.m. There is a four hour window for the test. The
reason there is a four hour window is that since it's not going into
orbit, it's not critical they launch "on time". I'm sure this will be
live-streamed by people like @EverydayAstronaut
https://everydayastronaut.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6u...J1R2HMTY3LIx5Q

Hopefully it will be on NASA TV and possibly a live stream from SpaceX
as well.

Cites:

SpaceNews.com
SpaceX ready for Crew Dragon in-flight abort test by Jeff Foust
https://spacenews.com/spacex-ready-f...ht-abort-test/

SpaceX on final lap in the commercial crew space race
Rachael Joy, Florida Today
https://www.floridatoday.com/story/t.../01/14/spacexs
-flight-abort-test-final-milestone-before-crewed-flight/2835391001/

Jeff