Old June 24th 03, 04:10 AM
John Griffin

Default Forwarding message for Lisa Gardner

"Lisa Gardner" wrote in message
om...
"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in

message . ..
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:06:05 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

"John Griffin" wrote
[I said:]
I said: stipe does that, not me. Ask him to show you his.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

Is it true that you have a smiley face tattooed on one and a
pentagram on the other? Which is which? Just one little
jpg would answer the question.

Nope, I don't have any tattoos anywhere on my body.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

That you know of.

Yes: that I know of.

If I've somehow got some somewhere on my body - in some sense of the
word body- *I* didn't put them there and I would have to wonder just
who did put them there... and I would also like to pound said person
or said people, into the ****ing ground until they became a pulp. OR
more of a pulp than they are right now, at least.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

You are one vicious 200 pound mama, but invisible government
tattoos are no big deal. They just allow the secret agents to know
where you are, what you're doing, and what position you're doing
it in. Even if you didn't have the tracking tattoos, the remote
viewers could still watch you. They're watching your father, too.