Old June 24th 03, 03:31 AM
Lisa Gardner

Default Forwarding message for Lisa Gardner

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:06:05 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

"John Griffin" wrote
[I said:]
I said: stipe does that, not me. Ask him to show you his.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

Is it true that you have a smiley face tattooed on one and a
pentagram on the other? Which is which? Just one little
jpg would answer the question.

Nope, I don't have any tattoos anywhere on my body.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

That you know of.

Yes: that I know of.

If I've somehow got some somewhere on my body - in some sense of the
word body- *I* didn't put them there and I would have to wonder just
who did put them there... and I would also like to pound said person
or said people, into the ****ing ground until they became a pulp. OR
more of a pulp than they are right now, at least.

Lisa Agnes Gardner