Old December 14th 11, 02:13 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Matt Wiser

Default NASA, SpaceX Set First Dragon Launch To ISS

On Dec 13, 1:18*pm, bob haller wrote:
On Dec 13, 1:31*pm, Matt Wiser wrote:

On Dec 13, 10:02*am, Alan Erskine wrote:

On 13/12/2011 5:22 PM, Matt Wiser wrote:

Now we'll see if Musk's rocket and capsule can do what he claims they can
do. So far from him, it's been 90% talk, 10% actually getting something up
and back.

What have you got against SpaceX?

Nothing against Space X, but Musk: the man's been shooting his mouth
off a lot. If he had stuck to his original schedule, the ISS Cargo
runs were supposed to be going by now. Not to mention that "retiring
on Mars" crap and some other statements that imply he was trying to
muscle in on NASA's exploration programs.

currently nasa is inept, show me their exploration program
please........

a heavy lifter thats too expensive, and will leave zero bucks for
payload,

The boobert's antipathy to HSF is well known....