Old January 21st 07, 07:20 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default How cool is VL2

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

What's the matter? (cat got your mainstream status quo tongue?)

I guess VL2 is potentially too cool for even the likes of POOF or Clarke
Station, but at least it's a whole lot more DNA safe than utilizing our
moon's L1.

Too bad that either our moon's L1 or that of any Venus L2 applications
are still being treated as though each are taboo/nondisclosure. I guess
that makes perfect sense in that Americans are such born-again
infomercial spewing wizards and all.
-
Brad Guth