Old July 23rd 06, 10:37 PM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology,sci.physics
jonathan

Default NASA declines to protect the Planet Earth

"Thomas Lee Elifritz" wrote in message
jonathan wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/22/sc...itiKrXZazUNXdw
http://cosmic.lifeform.org?p=7

Don't worry, the democrats will have at least
one of the branches of Congress after the
midterm. And probably take back the White
House also in three years.

It appears to me Nasa can spend fast enough
to lock in the cev, which is fine by me

You've got to be kidding :

http://www.nasaspaceflight.com/content/?cid=4659

It's a complete screwup.

What's fine by me is to hurriedly find a replacment
for the shuttle. What worries me most is that if the
moon and mars missions never happen, will the
cev be useless then? Or will it still support the
station and other orbital goals that may come
along?

http://cosmic.lifeform.org