Old June 4th 06, 03:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default In praise of Moorish civilization

fred wrote:
stuart hyderman is wonderful
"Bookman" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:33:18 -0600, Art Deco
wrote:

Monkey Boy wrote:

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 05:40:12 GMT, Bookman
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

We fight in defence of the Crown of England only against all its
enemy's.

Where? Where? Provide some evidence. Where were your "moorish
warriors" on D-Day? At Bastonge? At the Battle of the Bulge? Where
were their fighter pilots? Their tank divisions? Their bomber wings?
They only exist in your fevered imagination.

Hey! They had some beat-up donkeys, and BIG SCARY KNIVES!!!

warswine tries to make it seem as if these "moorish warriors" were the
deciding factor in the ETO all by themselves. The truth is that the
French had North African units both before the occupation and after the
capture of Casablanca, but I doubt they were larger than
regiment-sized. Hardly the stuff of legends. And after the North
African invasion, all French units were armed and supplied by the
United States because France had zero military production.

Have you noticed that he's puffing up his lies even "moor", in a
desperate effort to pretend that his barbaric rapists "won" other
battles, too? I even saw him k'laming D-Day for his tribe of theives.

Good thing there were real heros and soldiers around to actually win
those battles while teh moors hid, wasn't it?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?

Hi, fred.
--
ah