Old May 2nd 06, 02:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default In praise of Moorish civilization

Warhol wrote:

The Sarsar-wind of the dawn...

Right you even dont known what a Sarsari Winds is... oh my lord what
are this coffez boy's so stupid... SARSAR is a cold whistling wind.
sciroc scirocco siroc sirocco, a hot, dry, dusty wind blowing from
North Africa... f-Wind r | Wind s-Wind t | Wind w-Wom

Go out, then, and summon the Four Winds of the World: Angin Taupan,
Angin Besar, Angin Darat, and Angin Sarsar. and when Warhol Von Saali
pray's to them to blow...

The Feared, the icy wind, Sarsar, destroyed the disobedient cities of
'Ad and Thamud. Frost gathering frost, some sarsari wind of death,
seemed to attrackt me; some mighty relation between God and death dimly
struggled to evolve itself

Hood was appointed to be the prophet of Aad tribe. He was enjoying a
great
patience in guiding people and was tolerant enough against their
ignorance.
People of Aad were mostly well off and were enjoying a high income.
Having
abundant wealth as well as a long life made each and every of them be
rebellious.
Thus, together, they formed a revolting proud tribe and used to say,
People : " Who is mightier than us in power ?"

Hood also used to reply,
Hood : " You people! You shall worship the unique God , for there is
nothing greater
than Him. Why don't you adopt the way of piety and virtue? I don't
expect any
reward from you for I shall be rewarded only by the Great God who has
created me.
Why don't you ponder more about it? I only declare my God 's messages
for you and
I shall be a trustworthy and benevolent guide for you ."
A man of Aad tribe answered:
Man1 : " Whether you advise us or not, it's all the same because
idolatry is a
tradition coming to us from our ancestors during thousands of years."
The other man added,
Man 2 : " We consider you a fool and shall think of you as a liar. "
Hood : " You the people of Aad tribe! I'm not a fool but a messenger
from the
Lord of the world. Now pray and ask forgiveness from the Almighty and
do repent
to His Greatness so that fruitful and plentiful rain would descend and
increase your present
strength to a great extent. You people! Do you erect high building on
any elevated pieces of land
to serve as a sign?"
Man1 : " There shall be no torment for us and your advice will never
have the least
effect on us ."
The second men said:
Man2 : " If your words are true, bring us the torment which you're
threatening us to ."

Then the people of the tribe were destined to suffer the heavenly
torment. So God selected
some hurricane-like winds, called Sarsar and Aghim, to destroy them.
And one day those
who were expecting rainfall to remove the drought notice a black cloud
appearing in the
horizon and then through God's permission a wind started blowing and
destroyed everything
on its way .The wind continued to blow for seven successive days and
nights and thus
changed all of them to lifeless statues.

Right Saul, when I ready the story of Hood I must always think at
you... Strange No?

... like Adonis in the old Greek story... The days ended there fell a
fearful wind, sarsar, the EARTH SHOOK ... is a nature-myth, figuring
the Sun of the great Teach R, Karaouin Akra... and this in the Times of
the greeks of OLD.

Warhol Von Saali, reporting from the City of David at Sarsar Base
One... Still watching the sky for incoming Tar Rocks and ofcourse The
GODFATHER TWO... A Sun For London... Long Live The kingdom of the
Allmighty ONE.

More profound warswine kookgobble.

Saul Levy wrote:
I don't feel any wind, WarpHole! My mouth is fine, but you should
shove your fairy tales up your granddaddy's dead stinking ass!

Saul Levy

On 24 Apr 2006 11:45:26 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Do you already feel that Cold Sarsari wind blow in your stupid Neck? Hi
hi hi you should better wash your mouth before you speak in public
groups...

Saul Levy wrote:
And, I'd advise the same for anything that WarpHole posts here!

Saul Levy

On 23 Apr 2006 18:22:19 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Warhol wrote:

ART Rats as pets???

Have you heard of rat urine in easy open cans of coke? The person who
bought if from the grocery store died of bubonic plague.....

It is advised that we wash or wipe these cans well before snapping and
drinking from them....

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer