Old June 6th 05, 08:37 PM
Bill Sheppard

From Mr. Bohne:

Obviously "empty space" does the trick:-)

Yeah :-)

Yup .. it even produces ""virtual""
particles at every possible "point"

Yeah, they pop into and out of existance like gas bubbles in the ocean
coming out of solution, then dissolving back into the ocean from which
they sprang. They pop "into being", then pop back to "not being". Yet
the Ocean is unperturbed.

It .. must possess a lot of energy, yes.
However, on the "surface" it cancels
everything out to {almost} "zero"...

The "surface" or Planck limit appears smooth and unrippled, which has
led our sense-based logic to interpret space as a "void" and treat it as
a void. Because its constituent wavelengths or 'granularity' lie below
resolution, we've remained oblivious to the enormous energy locked
within it.

And the void-space paradijjm marches on, undaunted :-)

oc