Old March 21st 04, 07:04 AM
Rudolph_X

Default Let's Colonize the Universe

Tom McDonald wrote:
Rudolph_X wrote:

Tom McDonald wrote:

Not going to happen.

Yes, I believe it can be done, and it can be done in an intelligent,
innovative, and affordable way.

Rudy,

Please give details of how you think it would go.

Tom McDonald

It can be done simply by redirecting our resources and efforts away from
inhumane and destructive activities, and by directing them toward more
creative and humane goals. It is simply a matter of having more
appropriate goals.

However, the problem in the world today is also that our governments are
not responsive to the goals and aspirations of the common people whom
they are supposed to be representing. Our degenerate governments serve
small minded myopic self interest groups instead, and serve their own
greed and lust for sex and power, instead of doing what is good and
right for mankind at large.

The first item on my to do list would be to change the 'image of man'
and bring it in line with the reality of mankind's unlimited potential.

To be heroic we must believe in heroic ideals. Unfortunately, our
'leaders' are mostly spiritual degenerates of the lowest order. But, be
assured efforts are under way to remedy the situation, by a higher
authority.