Old July 22nd 03, 11:51 AM
Elysium Fossa

Default Pictures.....

..."the Kirtland photo could indicate a flow disturbance on the leading
edge
of the left wing and/or flow leaving the leading edge of the left wing

(see
Figure 5-48).... It also appears to show a disturbed flow leaving the
trailing edge of the left wing. Other images, not shown here, also show
disturbed flow on the upper side of the left wing, indicating that the
damage and venting through the upper RCC vent was deflecting the flow
upward.

I was surprised when I read that part of the report too, I wonder what
pictures they were referring to, and who and what acquired them considering
they refer to the upper side of the left wing.