Old January 17th 20, 12:41 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Alain Fournier[_3_]

Default Non Newtonian Propulsion granted

On Jan/15/2020 at 19:01, Sylvia Else wrote :
On 16/01/2020 1:29 am, wrote:
Il giorno domenica 5 gennaio 2020 13:41:33 UTC+1, Sylvia Else ha scritto:
On 5/01/2020 9:52 pm,
wrote:
Il giorno domenica 5 gennaio 2020 11:03:25 UTC+1, Sylvia Else ha
scritto:
On 3/01/2020 9:57 am,
wrote:
Patent granted for PNN (Non Newtonian Propulsion) in year 2000
http://www.asps.it/pat98.jpg
fromÂ*Â* www.asps.it/pnndatabase.htmÂ*Â* , www.asps.it/doni.htm

Farily safe bet that it doesn't work, which would ultimately
invalidate
it anyway. The main problem with such patents is that unscrupulous
people can use them to attract investment from those who think that a
patent is more than it is.

Sylvia.

The fact that missiles have not been able to maintain even an
outpost on the moon for 50 years gives you no suspicion.
Unfortunately, if the PNN is not financed, the human outposts on the
Moon and on Mars will remain a dream

and NASA, ESA and Musk remain with their ridicoulous rockets :-)

http://www.asps.it/nasaesa.htm

I don't follow your reasoning there. Rockets are difficult and
expensive, for sure, but that doesn't mean that there has to be
something better.

Sylvia

I hope that you or others who believe in rockets are present when in a
fundraising in which we will achieve our goals ... that is NOT THIS

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...project_build#

we will be able to demonstrate publicly how the principle of action
and reaction is violated.

AU$ 2,112 pledged of AU$ 5,648,769 goal
6 days to go.

Looks like most people know a scam when they see one.

I might be wrong but I don't think this is a scam. It seems to me that
they are genuinely trying to develop non Newtonian propulsion. And I
think that they think that they really do have a wonderful technology. I
think they are wrong and I don't think anything interesting is going to
come out of that. But it doesn't seem to me that they are trying to
commit fraud. They have a gizmo that seems to vibrate when they turn on
the switch and they do measurements on that vibrating gizmo and seem to
think that they have something. If they were scammers they would show
their gizmo actually accelerating when they flip the switch on. I didn't
see that.

For space related scammers I would look more in the direction of
SpinLaunch, they seem to know what they are doing.

Alain Fournier