Old May 26th 18, 08:11 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Paul Schlyter[_3_]

Default Flat Earther and AGW Denier to head nasa into obscurity.

On Fri, 4 May 2018 05:15:00 -0700 (PDT), Gary Harnagel
wrote:
I see our civilization progressing to the point where goods are

virtually
free because automatic machines will make them, and machines will

service
the machines,

People have expected that for some 150 years now but it still hasn't
happened...

freeing people to do "something else." But what should
that "something else" be? Jesus and the Apostles had "something

else":
preaching the gospel. Should I preach the gospel at you? :-)

You already do, however you don't live as you preach. And when this
hypocrisy is pointed out at you, you just shrug and say "I'm not
perfect"...