Old May 10th 18, 12:33 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gary Harnagel

Default Flat Earther and AGW Denier to head nasa into obscurity.

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 11:45:05 PM UTC-6, David Goldfarb wrote:

In article ,
Gary Harnagel wrote:

It is a belief by many physicists that information is conserved:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...mation_paradox

I'm not sure about that, but if it's so then memories can't just
evaporate.

Take a book. Lots of information there. Burn it. Information gone.
I see no reason why the information contained in a brain should be
any less destroyable.

--
David Goldfarb | "Oh, death from on high. Neat."
| -- Tom Servo, Mystery Science Theater 3000
| "Gamera"

Yep, that seems to be true, but quantum field theory, the most accurate
theory we have, says otherwise:

https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/...g.php?id=24045

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU1Y0OrXTxE

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...bdbccbd530e 1