Old March 14th 18, 07:41 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default RIP, Stephen Hawking

On Wednesday, 14 March 2018 06:49:50 UTC+1, palsing wrote:
A brilliant life has finally come to an end at age 76. We are very lucky to have had him for so long.

\Paul A

Our deepest questions are only answered by our brightest stars.
One burned so bright, He fought through crippling misfortune.
To self-ignite others in the unflinching pursuit of knowledge.
No greater accomplishment can possibly be asked of any man.
His name will join the Greats of science, undiminished by time.
His broad shoulders will carry the following generations forwards.
Their paths constantly illuminated, by his unquenchable light.