Old September 4th 11, 02:09 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Thomas Heger[_4_]

Default What is wrong with the 'Mainstream Scientific Establishment'?

Am 03.09.2011 18:38, schrieb GSS:
Agreed that grasping the intricacies of physical phenomena and
developing theories thereof, is a slow and tedious process which forms
an integral part of our evolution. But why mistaken beliefs, erroneous
assumptions and wrong theories go undetected, uncorrected for hundreds
of years even in the modern age of instant communications? Why the
collective wisdom of millions of scientists in the 'Mainstream
Scientific Establishment' cannot detect, check or correct the follies
of a few individuals for hundreds of years? The case in point is the
Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein. Precious human and material
resources are being wasted in sustaining the mistaken beliefs in
'length contraction', 'time dilation', 'spacetime curvature' and
fictitious 'Inertial Reference Frames in relative motion'.

I personally believe, that theoretical physics as we know it is
intentionally wrong. Better models are known, but not for the common
mortals. To train the students total nonsense was developed, that is
inconceivable complicated, but has no value whatsoever.

These 'theories' also disrupt occasional dissident movements and deviate
them into wrong tracks.

How to overcome this???? Well first trying to see, that this is
intentional. Nature cannot function like some of our most prominent
models suggest. And it is absolutely unwanted by the 'high-priests',
that laymen develop a valid description. This would make them
immediately unnecessary and people would start to ask, how these
billions were actually spent and what all these 'scientists' actually do.

On Arxiv.org there are half a million papers. This is an unbelievable
large number and nobody can ever read them. So it is completely useless
to have such a system, but it does exist. But why?? I assume: to create
a flood of nonsense.

It has to be this way, because nature should behave somehow with simple
mechanisms, hence we would need only a few papers with valid
descriptions - and the rest is wrong (nonsense). So 99,9% is wrong and
everybody knows this, except the common mortals.

Occasional dissidents come with own ideas, but get no audience. Why?
Well, who wanted to listen? The mainstream 'high-priests' do not want
and do not need and their staff is carefully selected for 'flexibility'
(smart, corrupt, brainwashed). Those do not dare to listen and endlessly
reject every dissident word.

TH