Old April 9th 09, 09:18 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

Default Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

Sam Wormley wrote:

You have yet to show that you can do a calculation, Phil. Perhaps
you might try that. Show the exact equation and each number and
and its source (with physical units) and show the calculation
step by step. You have never done that, nor do you have the education
to do so.

Well up to now in 2 months I get the same answers as Einstein, and
without plagiarizing.

It looks like my education is better than Doug's since Doug thinks a
paradox is science.