Old April 9th 09, 09:43 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

Default Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

Greg Neill wrote:

[...]

How can that be if the distance from the center of gravitation
(the Earth's center -- remember, we're only considering the
Earth's contribution here) is the same? Are you saying that
the Earth's field is not spherically symmetric?

Because the Sun's influence is slightly different behind and ahead of
the Earth. The distance from the Sun never is the same either.

Empirically, the gravitational influence on clocks depends
only on the radial distance. Satellite clocks bear this out,
as do the network of atomic clocks on the Earth's surface.
So your theory is shown to be wrong versus empirical data
yet again.

All that is given is the average of both kinetic and gravitational time
dilations after one day of operation. Each instants are different.

[...]

GR turns out the answers without the need for buggy computer
code or mysterious fudge factors that seem to vary from point
to point and moment to moment.

The fudge factor is an ambient influence and needs to be calculated once
for each scale. The solar system fudge factor is around 2.5e45 km^2/m^2
and will be good until the death of the Milky Way.

Sorry, but I can't see that at all from the nature of your
mathematical expressions. And I haven't seen you wield
calculus at all, so it's a moot point.

Give me an address or PO box and I will send a copy. I am not sharing
this over here.

Is this an example of your professional programming skills?
The first three links on the page return a "You are not
authorized to view this page" message. Sloppy.

I deleted the files because I don't use this homepage anymore. This
dates back from 2003 as you can see.