Old June 12th 08, 11:28 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Earth w/o Moon / by Brad Guth

On Jun 11, 12:27*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 11, 11:18 am, wrote:

On Jun 11, 10:13 am, BradGuth wrote:

What has "gamma salt" have to do with this topic or that of my sub-
topics, other than your having posted such diverted crapolla?

trolling noted.

google "comet"

That's not peer replicated science. *It's purely science conjecture
that's at best subjective, because no science instrument has ever made
physical contact with such supposed comet ice.

How much of comet ice is pure h2o? (0.1%, 1%, 10%?)

So 0.1% ice isn't ice?

I certainly didn't say that, but if 99.9% of whatever's coming off a
comet isn't pure h2o, then what is it?

How long will a cubic meter of raw h2o ice last (fully solar
illuminated) at 1 AU? (same goes for salty ice). *This science of ice
surviving in space should have been easily established as of 50 years
ago, but thus far we still have absolutely nothing.

ice = diversion = noted

So, you haven't a freaking clue about raw h2o ice in space. *Figures,
doesn't it.

YOU SAID THE MOON IS VERY SALTY. CITE.

It has to be salty, especially if having been made from Earth and as
equally pulverized by those multi-teratonne salty iceberg comets,
because where the hell else would all of that remainder of salt have
gone?

Salt (as sodium chloride) doesn't exactly evaporate, at least not at
the daytime temperatures and 3e-15 bar vacuum of our physically dark
moon. *There is however the 9r surrounding vapor cloud of sodium, plus
its 900,000 km trail of that metallic sodium element that's fairly
obvious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium
*"Sodium is present in great quantities in the earth's oceans as
sodium chloride (common salt)."

How many tonnes per day of evaporated/vaporized sodium would it take
to create and sustain that surrounding cloud and comet like trail of
sodium?

If on the moon and in full sun, how long will that same m3 of raw ice
last? (kinda explosive I'd bet)

ice ice baby

That's certainly very DARPA typical and/or brown-nosed minion of
yourself.

BTW, *this is my topic, so I can divert all that I like, especially
when it relates to uncovering the LLPOF mindset of the incest mutated
Zionist/Nazi types like yourself.

diversion acknowledged?

Your inability to focus upon the "Earth w/o Moon" or "Earth w/o moon
is also moon w/o South Pole-Aitken basin" as the introduction basis of
this topic is par for your Zionist/Nazi (aka DARPA) kind.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth- Hide quoted text -

You'd have saved us both time by saying "I HAVE NO SOURCES, just full
of diversions."