Old June 11th 08, 07:18 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Earth w/o Moon / by Brad Guth

On Jun 11, 10:13*am, BradGuth wrote:

What has "gamma salt" have to do with this topic or that of my sub-
topics, other than your having posted such diverted crapolla?

trolling noted.

google "comet"

That's not peer replicated science. *It's purely science conjecture
that's at best subjective, because no science instrument has ever made
physical contact with such supposed comet ice.

How much of comet ice is pure h2o? (0.1%, 1%, 10%?)

So 0.1% ice isn't ice?

How long will a cubic meter of raw h2o ice last (fully solar
illuminated) at 1 AU? (same goes for salty ice). *This science of ice
surviving in space should have been easily established as of 50 years
ago, but thus far we still have absolutely nothing.

ice = diversion = noted

YOU SAID THE MOON IS VERY SALTY. CITE.

If on the moon and in full sun, how long will that same m3 of raw ice
last? (kinda explosive I'd bet)

ice ice baby

BTW, *this is my topic, so I can divert all that I like, especially
when it relates to uncovering the LLPOF mindset of the incest mutated
Zionist/Nazi types like yourself.

diversion acknowledged?