Old August 12th 05, 04:54 PM

Nope no sir ree, bet your ass as well they didn't flip up their kilts
(circa 1700's) in battle either, at that time they wore orange
long-shirts. Thats a bunch of crap about the revolutionary war as
well, he became a well known and innovative leather tanner (who had an
aversion to people taking his picture) later opening the first "Salt
and Save" in Peabody Mass. You know how I know.....I saw it on
TV............... Rich Hedrick wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
All to often the public
upwelling of support for these claims are seen in context of a
unsubstantiated TV movie or newspaper report with no followup to
investigate the veracity of that report itself. After all they saw it
on TV, it has to be true

You mean William Wallace didn't live 500 years and move to the United States
to fight in the Revolutionary War?