Old October 23rd 17, 08:47 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default VLBI

On Monday, December 10, 2012 at 3:35:18 AM UTC, Davoud wrote:
Quadibloc:
But no doubt Oriel would regard the wave-particle duality as...

I wouldn't know how Oriel would regard anything because he's in my
kill-file.

I was addressing very simply the point where he was wrong...

That's a relief. So you've straightened him out once and for all and I
can take him out of my kill-file because now that you have set him
straight he will hereafter post only logical and cogent thoughts. Is
that the way you see it? If I had a ha'penny for every time Oriel has
made a fool of those who are obsessed with setting him straight once
and for all I'd be a rich man today!

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm

These threads surface every now and again with little movement however new imaging has appeared since 2012 that extracts astronomy from the theoretical quagmire where the followers either die out or have no way to compete with actual imaging. That is all that is going to happen, you will die out as followers of voodoo and bluffing when there is room for modelling and creating the necessary software to create the graphics necessary for 21st century concerns . Only the briefest glimpse has appeared but a glimpse nonetheless -

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...s+planet+dance

My goodness, barely a month later when I was engaged in these things I cracked my vertebrae with 6 weeks in a Norwegian hospital. Such is dedication.