Old July 16th 17, 07:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.electronics.design
Lofty Goat

Default Towards the *fully* 3D-printed electric cars.

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 09:51:19 -0400, Jeff Findley
wrote:

... Today, you can comfortably run CAD/CAE software (at least the
CAE pre/post) on a sub $2k PC running Windows OS.

Confirmed. I've sat and watched my brother transform a mass of
equations first into logic circuitry, then into a program for a PAL, on
Mom's desktop computer. Granted she had a pretty good computer, but
this was twelve or fourteen years ago.

--
Goat