Old June 8th 17, 12:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Power Satellite Economics

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 7:12:02 PM UTC-7, Fred J. McCall wrote:
wrote:

It's been a long time since I came by this group, but I did today.

If you are interested in power satellites, there is a Google group for that.

But that means using the horrible Goggle Gropes interface, which I
refuse to do. If someone says something halfway interesting, please
feel free to echo it to an actual Usenet group.

If you sign up, you can get it as email.

Keith
--George Bernard Shaw