Old October 30th 03, 01:17 AM

Default Aurora still going!

"Chris Berry" wrote:

Well... in Gloucester the cloud *still* hasn't cleared.

Bummer! I know how you feel - I'm usually staring at a solid wall of
grey every time there's anything interesting like an aurora display,
meteor shower, occultation or whatnot. I think when I retire I'll
move somewhere with nice clear skies

The reports nationwide sound fantastic.

Seems like it's visible pretty far South tonight, which must make it
noteworthy. I wonder who's claiming the most southerly observations.

David P.

--
David_Paterson = ¦ ;

Senior programmer There are three kinds of people in the world -
Visual Science Ltd. those who can count, and those who can't...