Old July 12th 03, 07:56 PM
Scott M. Kozel

Default Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger'Campaign

"John Maxson" wrote:

Take a baby step. Learn to read. Then go lecture NASA
and Lockheed.

Take a baby step. Learn to answer direct questions. If you can't do
that then your alleged missive remains unsubstantiated.

Another sign of a conspiracy monger, is dishonest debating tactics.

All we know is that you posted something on Usenet, that looks like some
sort of acknowledgment by an outside party, of your "booster crossing"
theory.

What is this alleged missive, and where did it come from,
and can you verify its existence?

We need an explanation of what this is, and the context.

Is it part of a larger report or missive?

Does is represent the opinion of A. Ernest Fitzgerald, or did he catalog
the opinion of someone else who sent the theory to him?

You're the one with the allegations. You're the one who needs to
prove. If you're going to raise serious allegations, then bar of proof
is high.

Scott M. Kozel wrote