Old June 8th 04, 07:19 AM
Tim Auton

"Larry" wrote:

I'm sure most of you will be out an about at events today, but I'm at home
right now. The sun is being naughty and hiding behind clouds right now, but
it looks quite clear, and will get so later. I may miss ContactII, but
hopefully I'll have a good view of the rest of the transit.

Anyone else observing from home? Got any good views yet?

Yup, I'm sitting in my back garden with several bin liners covering my
kit Two tiny bunts of (very big) rain. I can see where each drop
landed, it was very light.

I didn't expect to get contact 1 due to the houses in the way, but I
had some hope for contact 2. Sadly I've missed that and the mother of
all clouds is currently sitting over the sun.

So, in the last hour I've seen nothing, but that may all change in a
minute as I can see the sun approaching the edge of the cloud...

Tim
--
Love is a travelator.