Old September 20th 19, 07:13 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Silent End of Einstein's Relativity (No Revolution)

John Baez 2008: "Should I be thinking about quantum gravity? One of the big problems in physics - perhaps the biggest! - is figuring out how our two current best theories fit together. On the one hand we have the Standard Model, which tries to explain all the forces except gravity, and takes quantum mechanics into account. On the other hand we have General Relativity, which tries to explain gravity, and does not take quantum mechanics into account. Both theories seem to be more or less on the right track - but until we somehow fit them together, or completely discard one or both, OUR PICTURE OF THE WORLD WILL BE DEEPLY SCHIZOPHRENIC. [...] So, I eventually decided to quit working on quantum gravity." https://www.edge.org/response-detail/11356

So John Baez, once a high priest in Einstein cult, abandoned the schizophrenic science and is now making money and career elsewhere. Jim Al-Khalili, another high priest in Einstein cult, is now an expert in quantum biology and AI. Max Tegmark, the author of the hymn "Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity", is now an expert in life sciences, psychology and AI. Etc. etc. Only LIGO conspirators are still boosting the schizophrenia but nobody seems to pay them any attention (they will sooner or later end up in jail).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DafYwspX0AAixYo.jpg

Pentcho Valev